ATI maintains the largest fleet of multi-material gravity silos in the UK. We have been supplying gravity silos with screw feeders and batchers for over 19 years.
Construction, utilities and land remediation companies use our silos to store and discharge to pan mixers, sewage cake conveyors and process plant, for example:
• ordinary Portland cement (OPC)
• cement bypass dust – used with hydrocarbon sludge waste to build new road materials
• burnt lime (calcium oxide) – used in sewage treatment to change pH level of sludge cake
• bentonite powder – used in construction for piling
• fly ash – offshoot material from power stations and furnaces, which can be mixed with concrete to make cheap, fireproof concrete blocks.
We have our own weigh-batch systems that can be used with the silos. Just ask for the modifications you need.
|Type of Tank||Smallest size available m3||Largest size available m3||Suitable for|
|Vertical Pressure Silo|