Pictured: ATI Tank Hire’s Great Yarmouth headquarters
Last year, we celebrated 30 years of business. A lot has changed since then but we’re just as committed to making sure you get the tanks you need.
- Starting out as Maple Rental in the 1980s, we changed our name in the early ‘90s to Amalgamated Tanks International, before settling on ATI Tank Hire Ltd in 1999.
- We tried out a number of sites around Great Yarmouth, only to return to the original Maple Rental site in 2001, where we’re still based.
- Starting out with just a handful of staff, we’re now 15-strong, with a combined experience of around 115 years’ service to ATI and the tank and silo hire industry.
- We have heavily invested over the years, taking our fleet from around 80 tanks and silos in 1992 to more than 350 in 2014.
- Our tanks have travelled as far as Papua New Guinea, Canada, Holland The Congo, Nigeria, Kazakhstan and Norway.
- Construction projects that have used our tanks include the Millennium Dome, the Shard, the Pinnacle, the Gherkin, Crossrail, Canary Wharf, the Jubilee Line extension, the second Severn Crossing, the Channel Tunnel, the Tyne Tunnel and Heathrow Airport.
- Our tanks have even made an appearance on TV, in the Inspector Morse dramas ‘The Wench is Dead’ and ‘Death is Now thy Neighbour’.
- What really makes ATI stand out is the knowledge and enthusiasm of our team. Customers often say that we sound as if we enjoy our jobs – and they’re right!